Monday, January 28, 2013

Moon rises and moon shots....

There are all kinds of Moon Sayings , like in "Its A Wonderful Life"  George Bailey offers to Lasso the moon for his girlfriend, then there are people who tell people to shout it to the moon and back...
People have been known to howl at the moon , especially full moons for no apparent reason...(other than a few drinks or a dare).  But we in North Carolina , feel we have the best moon rises ever, you just cannot beat a Carolina Moon...as it rises over the beautiful ocean reflecting it moon beams across the waves to the wet sand and into our hearts and souls.

So recently I took to trying how to capture the moon in photos and while I still have some more learning ...I have improved....I feel enough that I choose to share these moon pics with you.































No comments:

Post a Comment