Monday, January 28, 2013

Freedom Flys always....



I am as I have stated a  mild mannered bus driver for a local Elementary school ...Last week I was driving my route and as I came around the curve of one of the neighborhoods on the water , that I sometimes am blessed to see awesome sunrises...I had one of those blessed moments only it wasn't the sunrise at that time ...there in the water sitting on a piling , was the most amazingly beautiful Free roaming American Bald Eagle.  I was so excited I could hardly wait for my route to finish so I could rush back with my camera ....well my diligence to my job paid off with a few good shots of Freedom Flying....So here they are to share with you ....please enjoy...and if you like what you see please post a response










.

No comments:

Post a Comment