Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring is springing forth

Which means summer is just around the corner...and everyone will coming to visit Paradise. 

I love to assist families in capturing their first or their twenty first visit to the Outer Banks for memory sake.

Having been a artist all my life and a working artist most of it as well as a photographer I have a keen eye for fun photography as well as composition.

 Whether it is a couple or  mom, dad and baby, let me create life memories for you to cherish and share with those who are far away.   I love to shoot large groups too , family reunions are the best , and I have been blessed to shoot a couple of surprise weddings.  

Puppy and pets are family too so bring them along ....as you will see below I love pups.

Reasonable rates to fit any budget and you get all shots on a disc to get any prints you want made.  I maintain a back up if you ever need another copy. 

So call today and reserve your chance to record your memories for a lifetime and beyond...









Outer Banks Paradise Photography  252 256-3034 or email me at OBParadisephotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment