Friday, June 28, 2013

Family Portraits ,,,a chance to capture memories for a lifetime.

I have been taking photos all my life , I love families and people , children.  Being a Artist and retired professional clown , I know how to make people relax and enjoy the process.

So if you are visiting the Outer Banks and would like some portraits done while you are here or maybe you are having a family reunion or wedding.  I would love to be the one to help you place those memories in a treasure chest to last a life time and beyond.

Email me at OBParadisephotography@gmail.com or call me today at 252 256-3034, family portrait packages start at $65.00 .   I love helping you capture those special moments of your lives.




















































No comments:

Post a Comment