Sunday, December 1, 2013

Old Trees and Sunset ....just seems to go together


Sometimes when we are walking through this life ...we see things that to the every day person is just taken for granted elsewhere, but here on the Outer Banks we know in our hearts how special and one of a kind our environment we call Paradise is.  That is why I started this blog one year ago to share these sights with those who are not blessed to enjoy it every day as I do but love it enough to escape here when they can.  So here is my offering today, a favorite place I love to go and shoot the sunsets in Salvo and this particular day God gave me the eye to see two of my favorite things in a "new" light ...hope you love them as much as I do.  and to to JC of Strasburg call me please...

























No comments:

Post a Comment